You must already be accepted into Henry Ford College by following the steps to enroll before you can begin the application to a Health Careers program.
Step 1 – Apply to the Program
- Review the Job Sample Profile provided for each Health Careers program:
- Complete the Health Careers Program Application for any program to which you want to be admitted.
- You may apply to more than one program.
- It is recommended you meet with a Health Careers Student Success Navigator to discuss program options. To make an appointment, contact Academic Advising.
Step 2 – Qualifying for Admission
- Complete all the program admission requirements as identified:
Step 3 – Deliver information and Track Application
- Be sure all official transcripts are sent to HFC, review the steps to enroll for instructions.
- Make certain any additional records are submitted to the Health Careers Student Success Navigator located in the Welcome Center, Advising Office.
- You are responsible to track your program admission progress through WebAdvisor.
- Remember it is very important you stay in contact with the Student Success Navigator or Health Careers Academic Adviser, 313-317-6845 or email@example.com.
Step 4 – Qualifying and Admission
- You are qualified when all of the program admission requirements have been completed.
- Applicants are admitted on a first qualified, first-admitted basis. The programs begin each Fall term. Application date may be used to determine placement on the qualified waitlist if necessary.
Additional Important Information
Students will only be contacted using the information provided to HFC which includes phone number, address and HawkMail (HFC email). It is very important that this contact information is always current, review the records maintenance instructions to change contact information. If we are unable to contact you, you will lose your opportunity to be admitted to the program.
Final admission and permission to begin the program and enroll in program courses comes from the program director.
Due to the intensity and number of credit hours required for program completion, you are encouraged to complete as many of the required support courses/general education courses as possible prior to entering the program. Please remember, it is recommended that you complete the program admission courses first, followed by require support/general education courses.